Enjoy your day at the beach with your friends or loved ones and let us worry about the shade and seating. We set up a 10-by-10-foot beach tent with six chairs by 10 a.m. at your preferred beach location, and we break it down for you by 5 p.m.
Beach Umbrella and Chair Setup Service
- We set up your umbrella and chairs by 10 a.m.
- You get a text showing your service location.
- We affix a sign on the setup with your name on it.
- We break down the umbrella and chairs after 5 p.m.
- You enjoy the beach without the hassle.
- Locations: Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, & Nags Head
- Weekly Rental and Setup 1 umbrella and 2 chairs
- Weekly Rental and Setup 2 umbrella and 4 chairs
- Weekly Rental and Setup 3 umbrella and 6 chairs
- Weekly Rental and Setup 4 umbrella and 8 chairs
How to Reserve:
1: Pick Your Check In Date 2: Place Your Order 3: We Handle The Rest!
About Umbrella and Chair Set Up and Take Down Service
Start your day at the beach without the hassle of setting up umbrellas and chairs. We take care of it for you, so all you have to do is arrive at the beach and have a great time.
Our beach umbrella and chair service features high-quality, well-maintained umbrellas and chairs. Each day of your rental period, we set up 7.5-foot umbrellas made with fiberlite ribs and wooden poles, plus two beach chairs and an anchor system that secures your umbrella to the beach.
During the rental period, you can use the beach umbrella and chairs by 10 a.m. daily. We do not start removing the service from the beach until 5 p.m. Beach ordinances require that all beach umbrellas, tents, and chairs be removed from the beach before nightfall.
If you have an oceanfront rental, we place the service directly in front of your rental. If you do not have an oceanfront rental, we set up your service at the nearest public beach access to your rental property. The first day of your rental, we text you a photo of your setup along with a location confirmation.
You can add extra chairs, umbrellas, and our cooler services to your rental for an additional fee.